THE TRUE LIGHT IN THE DARKNESS: Golf pros and golf course owners’ two major questions are “How is buying rechargeable golf course lighting going to make them money and how are we different from traditional glow sticks”.
If you are a golf course that wants to improve your bottom line through increased evening activities, rechargeable glow lighting will give you more light and more sizzle than traditional snap and place glow sticks. And when it comes to creating new income opportunities, there has not been a product offering like LGG since the golf cart.
THE DOWNSIDE OF GLOW STICKS
- Glow sticks are a one use item you have to pay for every time you do a night golf event. Money you cannot recoup
- Glow sticks simply don’t provide enough light to see much less to dazzle a paying corporate client
- Glow lights on the flag pole cannot be seen from the tee box
- Wearing a glow necklace is not enough glow. As a result players on the tee box cannot see if the players on the green are complete and can hit into them causing added danger
OUR BIG SECRET is that we provide mobile, rechargeable black light so that players wearing anything neon/fluorescent walk onto the tee
box or greens and explode in neon glow like Tron. Something cheap glow sticks or batons cannot even get close to touching.
GOLF COURSES MAKE MORE MONEY
Our lighting system transcends traditional glow sticks by up-leveling night golf so that it you can sell multiple types of events to everyone from fundraisers, corporate clients, junior events, all types of sponsors or hotel guests if you are a resort golf facility.
TYPES OF NIGHT GOLF EVENTS YOU CAN CREATE WITH RECHARGEABLE LIGHTING
- 3-6-9 hole on-course black light events
- Super cool Cosmic putting events
- Hole in one events from your clubhouse
- Short course skills competitions with big break skills and flop shot walls.
NOW LETS REALLY CRUSH THE GLOW STICK
Per other revenue streams for the golf course we then go beyond course lighting and into upscale mobile walkway lighting, driveway, party and special event lighting never before possible. As a result, rechargeable glow lighting has multiple uses and it’s versatility will make you never think of one time use glow sticks again because it will turn your golf course and clubhouse into a glowing black light night club.
The difference between glow sticks and rechargeable lighting is like the difference between a bus and a plane in trying to get where you are going…more revenue for your golf course on as many levels and in as many ways as possible. We give you options.
SPONSORED EVENT OPTIONS
Through brandable decals on our glow charges, green target lights and course markers you can now deliver real branding value to a sponsor of your charity golf event. Sponsors will also help to under write numerous other types of events never before affordable when using glow sticks that you have to pay for every time you put on an event.
- Weekly leagues Night
- Yearly Night Golf Championships
- Corporate sponsored events
- Member/Guest events along with a wine tasting and hole in one
MORE ADVANTAGES TO UPSCALE NIGHT GOLF EVENTS
- What better time is there than when everyone gets off work and wants to have fun on Thursday, Friday or Saturday.
- It sure beats trying to get a full field on a Tuesday morning Corporate events. Companies are more willing to do events when their members are off the clock
- Junior events where parent and kids can play together – Biggest problem with junior golf is that there is no way to get parents and kids together except weekend days when courses don’t want kids gumming up the course
- Casual short course “cocktail competitions” around the clubhouse or practice areas. One hand for your club, one hand for your drink
- Cosmic Black light Glow putting competitions where everyone stays close to the clubhouse and ‘glow lounge’
- Glow driving range: Who wouldn’t want to come out and hit neon/florescent targets with a tour quality range ball?
That’s upscale and night club cool.
GLOW LIGHTING FOR EVENTS AND CLUBHOUSE WALKWAYS:
Here are a few pictures of ways you can use rechargeable glow lighting to mark walkways, driveways and parties. Great for holiday and Christmas lighting.